TomTom Sports App — TomTom Community

TomTom Sports App

timgreentimgreen Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
I've downloaded the Tom Tom Sports App a few times - it always crashes before I can upload the info from the sports watch. Without fail it never has worked. The old app worked ok - I'm sorry I upgraded now as I can't clear the info from the watch and the watch doesn't work until you do - any ideas guys ??

Tim

Comments

• timgreentimgreen Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    I have the same problem. I'm sorry I bought this sports watch as it's storage is full and I can't get rid of the data. How silly is this company to make it so hard to upload data. I've tried using their new app on my iPhone but it always crashes every time I try to upload. sorry I upgraded the app. The old one worked. Any ideas ??
    Tim
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,527
    Superusers
    Have you tried syncing via a computer? That will clear the storage.
    Yep have tried but both my computers won't accept the download from Tom Tom - apparently they're too old - MacBook and Surface RT - so is there any other way to get rid of the data on the watch
    yes have tried but both my computers are apparently too old to support the software that you need to download - don't want to but a new computer just to get rid of data on a watch -
  • Dave van de LaarDave van de Laar Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hey,

I have a tomtom spark 3 cardio + music watch and I have trouble with the watch to pair it with my apple phone.

Because I do not get a link code screen via my apple phone to the code that is on my watch and keeps the app so busy without the watch being unrecognized.

Who can help me.

Kind regards,
    Dave van de Laar.
  • cheekychimpcheekychimp Posts: 209
    Superusers
    Hey,

I have a tomtom spark 3 cardio + music watch and I have trouble with the watch to pair it with my apple phone.

Because I do not get a link code screen via my apple phone to the code that is on my watch and keeps the app so busy without the watch being unrecognized.

Who can help me.

Kind regards,
    Dave van de Laar.

If you are on firmware version 1.6.26 (or 1.7.53) then this link may explain what you experiencing regarding Pairing (and Syncing) problems.

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/poor-syncing-after-1-6-26-update-1028011