Polar H10 HR Strap

gscott19702
gscott19702 Registered Users Posts: 7
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi, I recently bought this strap and wonder if anyone has managed to pair it with a Spark/Runner 3? I viewed the page on the TomTom site that says you just set the heart sensor to 'external' and the strap pairs but it's not working for me.

Thanks

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    If it is set up by Polar to transit a standard BT+ signal it should work. I have not seen anyone mention here that it does not. Is it detected by another device like your phone? That will tell you if it is a problem with the strap or not. If it does make sure you have the phone forget it before you try again with the watch. If not, check the battery.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • gscott19702
    gscott19702 Registered Users Posts: 7
    Apprentice Traveler
    tfarabaugh wrote:
    If it is set up by Polar to transit a standard BT+ signal it should work. I have not seen anyone mention here that it does not. Is it detected by another device like your phone? That will tell you if it is a problem with the strap or not. If it does make sure you have the phone forget it before you try again with the watch. If not, check the battery.

Thanks - after posting my question I found a thread on here that said you can only connect an external HR strap to one device at a time. Once I had disconnected the strap from my phone it worked with the Spark 3 watch.