Runner cardio 3 not recognized — TomTom Community

Runner cardio 3 not recognized

bramhurkmansbramhurkmans Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
I just upgraded to Windows10. However, Windows10 does not recognize device (tomtom runner cardio 3)anymore.
Any idea?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,527
    Superusers
    i would try following the steps in this post (look at the last one for the registry cleaner to remove the drivers) and see if this helps. If not, call Customer support, they can dig into all the specific Windows settings that may be blocking it. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/my-macbook-air-does-not-recognize-my-tomtom-device-1017254/index1.html#post1144129

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.