TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

Distance alerts on Runner 2

Stoke1965Stoke1965 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi I've read how to get to where I set it up but the screen has 3 numbers i.e. 0 . 5 2.. I guess the 0.5 is alert for every half mile/ km but what is the last number. TIA

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,502 Superuser
    @Stoke1965

Which device are you trying to set-up?
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • Stoke1965Stoke1965 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Tomtom runner 2 cardio and music
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,612 Superusers
    That is the second decimal of the distance you want, so it can by 0.50 or 0.55 or 0.75.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Stoke1965Stoke1965 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    How do I do that lol
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,612 Superusers
    Next to where it says Quote and Reply at the bottom of my question there should be "Mark as Solution", but only if you aer on a computer, you can;t see it on mobile. If you do not have it, don't worry about it, a moderator can fix it.