Contact tomtom customer care — TomTom Community

Contact tomtom customer care

pladecalvopladecalvo Posts: 35 [Outstanding Explorer]
edited January 23 in Travel lounge
Is it possible to actually contact a human at TomTom support?? Selecting 'Contact' on the site simply takes me on a frustrating circular journey with no satisfactory outcome.

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,206 Superusers
    España (Spain)
    Lunes-Viernes: 09:00-17:30
  • pladecalvopladecalvo Posts: 35 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Thanks but I need to speak to someone in English. That's part of my problem. Although I'm located in Spain I need to have my location set as UK in order to get 'My Drive' in English. Unfortunately, with my location set as UK, I can't update my speed cameras from Spain. I'm also not being given the option of changing my location from UK to Spain.
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,564 Superuser
    @pladecalvo

There should be a number of customer reps who speak English on the number that dhn gave you.
    The English language version of MyDrive is here https://mydrive.tomtom.com/en_gb/
    Help others identify useful content :-
    If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍
    If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • pladecalvopladecalvo Posts: 35 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Thanks Niall.
    I already have the English version. My problem is that, with the English version, it won't recognise my location as being Spain and therefore won't allow me to update my speed cameras. I need to change my location from UK to Spain but it won't let me do that in the 'Change address' section. The option to change country is greyed out.

Obviously I can load the Spanish version... but then I can't change the language to English.
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,564 Superuser
    @pladecalvo

Only Customer Services can change the country, you have the choice of contacting the Spanish Customer Services desk on the number I provided earlier or contacting the UK desk

CS United Kingdom
    00442079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Or you can get the English version of MyDriveConnect from here https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/product_select/locale/en_GB
    Help others identify useful content :-
    If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍
    If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"