Graphs on website not available in app — TomTom Community

Graphs on website not available in app

HenrikAhlforsHenrikAhlfors Posts: 29 [Outstanding Explorer]
Some graphs (like tracking weight) and comparing weight does not seem to be available through the APP, however graph is available on website. Please fix the weight graph so you can track lost weight on 1 week/1 month from the Tom Tom app.

Comments

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Henrik,

Welcome to the Community and sorry for my late reply!

There are indeed some differences between the app and the website. The website is designed to give you a more detailed view of your data whereas the app is more for quick overview.

The weight information is also available on the app in the Trends menu.

Cheers, Mikko
  • HenrikAhlforsHenrikAhlfors Posts: 29 [Outstanding Explorer]
    MikkoK thanks for the reply. Personally I think TomTom needs to rethink their strategy. WE (the end users) wants this kind of features in the app not on the website. I been using TomTom spark 3 for 2-3 months now, before that I was a Garmin user for a couple of years. During this months, Garmin has redesigned / added / improved their app with nice features [my GF showed me]. Please take a look at their new app and their new statistics. As a TomTom user, I only feel that I have gotten feature "how to I compare against other people". I totally lack medals feature, a nice way presenting how much weight I lost in 1 week / 30 days, a easier way to display/understand my sleeping, stress, dynamic goals etc.
    I don't want to be rude, but next watch will be a Garmin if TomTom don't improves.

... and in my opinion theirs nothing wrong to copy good features from competitors.