TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

Bluetooth won't work on the RUNNER 3 watch

Den MorrisDen Morris Posts: 13 [Legendary Explorer]
The Bluetooth on my watch has stopped working. The watch is not discoverable from any device. I've reviewed all the Q&As and tried everything, but nothing works. I can't connect to my computer as I am on holiday, so it's especially disappointing as I wanted to track all of my activities whilst away. It did work and then literally just stopped overnight!

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,607 Superusers
    Make sure you did not accidentally put it in airplane mode in the Settings Menu. I assume the other devices you are referring to are phones? Follow these steps to repair to a phone. The steps are: uninstall the app, remove or forget the watch from the phone's BT menu, reinstall the app, select Pair New on the app, select Pair New on watch (press down from the clock and select Phone>Pair New, not Sync) and follow the prompts on the phone. You should not be pairing the watch first through the phone's BT menu; it is all done through the app and you must have the phone forget the watch in the BT menu before re-pairing. In any case not being able to connect to BT does not impact the ability to use the watch to record activities. It will record over a hundred hours of activity on the watch so you are not likely in danger of running out of storage space, unless it is a really long holiday. You can sync them when you get back to a computer.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Den MorrisDen Morris Posts: 13 [Legendary Explorer]
    No this hasn't worked. It's almost as if the watch no longer has blue tooth. It's very frustrating
    I've tried several times now. I logged in with the same log on details is that correct or should I set up a new account? I don't want to lose all my data or change my email address
    Sorry to keep posting, but the watch itself still identifies my iPhone I initially paired the watch too. I've tried the pair new as you suggested via the app but no success. Thanks Denise
    It sounds like you need to do a factory reset of the watch to reset the pairing codes, but you need a computer for this. Is there one you can borrow? The whole process only takes a few minutes.
    Don't I need the software on the PC though- I'm away for five weeks. Many thanks for your response. It will have to wait until I get home I think.
    You can download the software from tomtom.com/123 and install it and delete it when you are finished. It is a small file that takes a minute to install.
    Ok thanks. I'll try to get access to a PC. Kind regards Denise