Distance/pace medals — TomTom Community

Distance/pace medals

Tommy-steeleTommy-steele Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
I can see online that I get medals (gold, silver or bronze) for my fastest long run, short run, 5k etc. Is there any way to view these all records on one page or a as a table instead of searching through my activity history to find each individual run?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,344
    Superusers
    Unfortunately there is not, but it is not a bad idea. TomTom will not comment on planned or future updates publicly (here or elsewhere) so we will just have to wait and see.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Tommy-steeleTommy-steele Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Yes that answers my question thank you, and yes TomTom should create a page where this can be riewed to help create goals.

Many thanks
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,344
    Superusers
    They do monitor the forum for suggestions so it will be noted. However, there has to be sufficient demand to justify so not all ideas will be implemented. Glad I could help. When you get a chance please mark my response as a solution so others with the same question can look for it.
  • Pr1ngl3Pr1ngl3 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I thought this was previously a feature but can't seem to find it after the portal has been updated.
    I can not believe this is not available, I have spent 30 minutes searching around my portal to find out what my best 10k is and ended up having to use Run Keeper.

From what I can gather from forums and posts, Garmin seems to have much more in the way of data and features on the website. Such a shame as I really like how the TomTom watch works....
  • frejfrej Posts: 12
    You can go to the Activities page and select "Personal Best" as a filter, which will show only activities with medals. Is this what you meant?