TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

Spark 3 discharges while on dock after it's reached full charge

spongy bobspongy bob Posts: 12 [Legendary Explorer]
Hey,

Is this the intended behaviour of the watch? If it's plugged on USB power (not entirely sure what happens on USB data), after the watch has reached full charge, it starts discharging as if it wasn't plugged in anymore. I can put my watch to charge, and when I go for my next run 2-3 days later the battery will be pretty much dead.

Running firmware 1.3.255 and already done a factory reset.

Thanks.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,607 Superusers
    It should not do this. I would check the dock and make sure none of the pins are bent or corroded as that can cause it to get an impaired power supply which may cause it to drain faster than it recharges. Otherwise, call Customer Support, they are able to more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.