Sports Connect compatibility error — TomTom Community

Sports Connect compatibility error

smile5smile5 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
Hi, I have been using the sports connect app for a while on my laptop running with windows 10. Have had no issues. Today I have come across an error message saying sports connect is not compatible and that I should un-install and try to re-install the app again. I have tried this many times and it only downloads so far before saying this - error c:\Program files(x86)Tomtom\MySports Connect\Tomtom MySports Connect.ex

I have tried running as administrator and have the same issue. I have no idea of how to fix this as this has never happened before. Any ideas on what the actual problem is? or what I can do to download the sports connect app again?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,695
    Superusers
    My guess would be that windows applied an update that is somehow blocking the install. Try downloading a fresh copy of the program from tomtom.com/123 and if it still fails, call Customer Support. They are able to more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.