Map Purchased but not available in MyDrive Connect

NickDaGeekUK
NickDaGeekUK Registered Users Posts: 4
Neophyte Traveler
Bought and paid for a map for Malaysia and Singapore. Over 12 hours later it still shows as order in progress and it is not available in My Drive Connect. I fly out in a little over 24 hours time. Not Impressed. How long does it take to issue this map after purchase and what is the delay? How can I get my map in time for my journey?

Comments

• dhn
    dhn Posts: 33,382
    Superuser
    Guess you'll have to check again under My Content when you get up tomorrow morning.
  • NickDaGeekUK
    Neophyte Traveler
    Well its 08:37 BST here on 20/08/17 and guess what? I have my invoice in the email but no map in My Drive. Leaving for Airport now. Guess I will have got back from Sabah by the time its available for download. Well Done TomTom!
  • Terry G
    Terry G Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Just purchased World Map but can't find how to download and install it. It has not appeared in My Drive. Helpful comments welcome.
  • dhn
    dhn Posts: 33,382
    Superuser
    For which device and have you logged into MyDriveConnect with the proper email address used when you purchased the map?
  • NickDaGeekUK
    Neophyte Traveler
    Only got one device and one account. According to TomTom I somehow allocated it to other device??. As I only have one device and one account and I definitely clicked on it to allocate and activate I have asked them to raise a bug report. Further TomTom declined to comment on the delat in processing payment from Paypal . It was two days from purchase yo invoice.
  • NickDaGeekUK
    Neophyte Traveler
    Sorry for typos and spelling its1 am in the jungle here and I just got a signal lol
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,954
    Hi NickDaGeekUK,

Welcome to the Community!

I can see that the support representative already sent you a response regarding the refund approval on the latest purchase. Regarding the payment processing delay from Paypal, they've already reported it to the technical team.

Hope it helps!

Cheers,
    lampard
  • sboord
    sboord Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    Same issue for. I purchased map of the middle east on March 6th received my confirmation on the 7th. It's now March 10th and no maps. I used the proper email for all transactions. I have gotten no response to my messages to TomTom.
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,380
    Revered Voyager
    @sboord
    Have you tried a soft reset on the device?
  • Dan_Gibbons
    Dan_Gibbons Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    Same here! I've purchased a map on the 26th Feb, got the invoice, payment confirmed... but nothing in my content since!
    Please help
  • jermii
    jermii Registered Users Posts: 3
    Neophyte Traveler
    i purchased a tomtom essential 2 years ago from UK, and still unable to use it, being in East Africa, it would not let me setup my account region as East Africa, so when i would try and purchase maps it would refuse to accept my credit card region and would only allow me to select united kingdom as the region. i have managed to pirchase the africa map late last year, its now April and the map isnt showing in my account / my drive connect, still only shows the original map my unit came with.. europe! any ideas on what i maybe doing wrong? thanks
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 20,805
    Superuser
    edited April 10
    Hi
    @jermii
    Welcome to the site....
    The restrictions as a result of the COVID-19, have delayed the Activation of Accounts and the Allocation of Maps & Services to Account’/Devices....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up on Monday and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Contacting Tomtom Support….
    The phone service has been suspended (Indefinitely)
    The way of contacting Customer Services has changed
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines...
    (Monday to Friday Normal Office Hours)
    Chat… Will be available during Normal Office Hours
    Email… Will be available outside of Normal Office Hours

Step by step tips when Contacting Tomtom Support....
    Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1771083/#Comment_1771083

TomTom customer support by email….
    Here... https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000679560
    Note... This link is to one of the Tomtom Support site pages... You may have to login again using your Tomtom Email & Password....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • jermii
    jermii Registered Users Posts: 3
    Neophyte Traveler
    @YamFazMan thanks for your feedback, will wait to hear from the forum moderators if they are able to trace and correct this in my tomtom account.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,758
    Hi @jermii

Welcome to the community!

Could you send me the serial number of your device through a private message by clicking on this link-https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/messages/add/VikramK, please ?

Thanks, Vikram