TomTom 2 Blue & me Live traffic — TomTom Community

TomTom 2 Blue & me Live traffic

BlueChelseaBlueChelsea Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Built in car navigation
Hi I have a Fiat 500 and it came with a hard wired TomTom 2 Blue & me. I am used to using a TomTom Go with live traffic but have noticed the Blue & me does not have that facility on my model. Is there an update I can purchase for lifetime live traffic like the Go models or a newer Blue & me model that can be plugged into the hard wired bracket that has lifetime live traffic included.

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,839 Moderator
    Hi BlueChelsea,

Welcome to the Community!

The Blue&Me device is either LIVE (SIM connected) or non-live (without SIM ). If the serial number of your device starts with TH/TR then it's a non-live and you won't be able to purchase LIVE services subscription for traffic.

Hope it helps!

Cheers,
    lampard
  • BlueChelseaBlueChelsea Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for the answer Lampard - Checked the S/N and I should be OK as it begins TG and also noticed it has the word "LIVE" on the front. Do you know if TomTom do a lifetime traffic like they do for the "GO" models, as I have only been able to find 12 months?
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,839 Moderator
    Hi BlueChelsea,

There is only 12 months subscription of LIVE services available for your Blue&Me LIVE device. The Lifetime Traffic comes with the latest GO series model.

Cheers,
    lampard