Can't see music playlists on Runner 3 Music & Cardio

Frasach
Frasach Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
hi, I have recently purchased a runner 3 music & cardio. following all instructions both from manual and from other posts on the forum, I can't seem to see individual playlists on the watch. I can see these on windows media player and on my sport connect but on the watch they are listed as All Music, meaning I have to scroll through all songs to get to the one I want. any ideas?

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,949
    Hi Frasach,

Welcome to the Community!

Did you get this sorted already? Perhaps you can have a look at the post from tfarabaugh here regarding the playlist upload on the watch: https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/uploading-music-playlist-to-the-spark-cardio-1017562?postid=1142451

Let us know if it's of any help!

Cheers,
    lampard
  • Stuart McDonald
    Stuart McDonald Registered Users Posts: 759
    Exalted Navigator
    Frasach wrote:
    hi, I have recently purchased a runner 3 music & cardio. following all instructions both from manual and from other posts on the forum, I can't seem to see individual playlists on the watch. I can see these on windows media player and on my sport connect but on the watch they are listed as All Music, meaning I have to scroll through all songs to get to the one I want. any ideas?
    Hi. On the music page of Sports Connect coloured playlists are on your PC. When you hover over them it will change to 'Add to watch' and clicking will copy the tracks to the watch. The box will then been shown in grey with a watch icon to indicate that playlist is on the watch (hover over and it will show 'remove from watch'

If the playlist are shown in grey, but the watch still only shows 'All music' then I suggest first clearing all the music and adding a single playlist via Sports Connect and checking that works. To clear the music you can just delete all the files on the music drive that is mounted when you connect the watch to your computer (obviously make sure you have another copy of any music on the watch). There is nothing stored on that driver other than your music (activities etc are internal to the watch) so you won't lose anything.

If you still have problems then can you use the Submit App Data in the Advanced section of the Sports Connect settings page and I will see if there is anything obvious.

Regards,
    Stuart.