Missing activity Spark

Scrumpymonkey
Scrumpymonkey Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I did a run this morning and then recorded my warm down separately. I've synced the watch to my phone and the warm down has appeared but the main run is missing. Connected the Spark to my PC, same thing, the warm down activity is there but not the main run.
Where has that activity gone and how do I download it?

Comments

• Stuart McDonald
    Stuart McDonald Registered Users Posts: 759
    Exalted Navigator
    I did a run this morning and then recorded my warm down separately. I've synced the watch to my phone and the warm down has appeared but the main run is missing. Connected the Spark to my PC, same thing, the warm down activity is there but not the main run.
    Where has that activity gone and how do I download it?
    Hi. I see a run on your account for this morning. I assume this is the one that was missing? The mobile app must have failed at first to upload the activity, it didn't reach the server until 9:30 UTC. Note that once you have connected your watch to your phone and it has read the activity it is no longer on the watch (it will still appear in the summary), so connecting to the PC after connecting to the phone will never upload anything.

Similarly, if you connect to the PC first then the activity will be on the PC and so connecting to phone afterwards will not upload anything.

Regards,
    Stuart.
  • Scrumpymonkey
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi there,

Yes, it randomly synced the run 2 hours later. Is there any reason why it would do this?
  • Stuart McDonald
    Exalted Navigator
    Hi there,

Yes, it randomly synced the run 2 hours later. Is there any reason why it would do this?
    Hi. For some reason the mobile app failed to upload it. There weren't any problems at the server end, so I don't have any visibility of what the problem was. It could just be an interrupt to the internet connection. When the app retried the connection worked.

Regards,
    Stuart.
  • Scrumpymonkey
    Apprentice Traveler
    There does seem to be an issue with sync when I've had a Bluetooth HR monitor connected. Takes several attempts to successfully connect and sync. Any advice on this please?
  • Stuart McDonald
    Exalted Navigator
    There does seem to be an issue with sync when I've had a Bluetooth HR monitor connected. Takes several attempts to successfully connect and sync. Any advice on this please?
    Hi. Sorry, I deal with the server end of things. If you've got an issue you can contact support directly. The UK number is 02079 490 134.

Regards,
    Stuart.