Europe Map 1 year update - order still in progress - Urgent requirement — TomTom Community

Europe Map 1 year update - order still in progress - Urgent requirement

SmartsSmarts Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited September 2018 in Map purchasing
I've just purchased Europe Map 1 year update, I was expecting to be able to download this after payment.

The status changed from Pending to InProgress.

When will I be able to download my map or do I have to ask for a refund as I am travelling soon.

I see many posts on this issue, come on Tom Tom its common sense you need immediate download when your about to travel

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,542 Superuser
    @Smarts

Make sure you have to latest software on you computer and your device and then do a soft reset, you will loose nothing, it is like rebooting your computer and reloads all the new files from an update.

A soft reset :- with your device charged for at least 2Hrs "OR" have the device plugged into a power supply; press and hold your on/off button until you hear a drum-roll sound (or the TomTom hands symbol appears) then release the on/off button. Make sure you are outside and have a clear view of the sky (satellites)

If still not available then it is call to Customer Services on Monday

CS United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
    Help others identify useful content :-
    If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍
    If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Smarts,

Welcome to the Community!

Did you get this sorted with Niall’s help?

When you're satisfied that your question has been answered, please mark your topic as solved [How to FAQ] so that others with a similar question may find the answer easier.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to post back here :D

Cheers, Mikko