Speed camera 3 times reported, still no warning

Conradd
Conradd Registered Users Posts: 8
Apprentice Seeker
edited November 2018 in TomTom Services
Since Friday August 4, 2017 there is a mobile speed camera at the Brussels ring, At the bridge near Audi Brussels, direction Charleroi, just before the famous "Curve of Vorst", before exit Ruisbroek/Drogenbos. (Famous for those who are familiar with the Brussels ring).
I reported the camera three times but I still don't get a warning when I approach that camera. It is very visible at the RHS of the road.
Reported with my GO 5100. It clearly confirms that it is being reported.
I can't believe there is still no warning.

Comments

• MikkoK
    MikkoK Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Conradd,

Welcome to the Community!

You seem to have last updated your device nearly a month ago so I'd first recommend you to update the latest cameras to it.

Unfortunately, we can't trace reports made with devices. You can check the database and - if needed - report directly to the Speed Cameras team with the online url=https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/map-quality-75/faq-how-can-i-report-map-errors-1014226]MapShare Reporter[/url]. The following video gets you started:
    [video]
    Table of contents for the video

• Logging in: 0" 30'
    • Speed cameras: 1" 00'
    • Report status': 2" 10'
    • Missing street: 2" 20'
    • Speed limit: 3" 05'

Cheers, Mikko
  • Conradd
    Conradd Registered Users Posts: 8
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hello,
    I realize I don't update that often, but normally I get warnings for mobile speed camera's without updating. It guess it updates via 4G, like the trafic info. After a warning for a mobile camera I get the question if it is still there. So, I look for it and answer on the device. This morning it was still there (see pictures), but still no warning. So, I'll report it the other way.
    Regards,
    Conrad
  • MikkoK
    MikkoK Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Conrad,

Mobile cameras are indeed updated over the air. Is TomTom Traffic working ok on your device? A connectivity problem could explain why you're not getting the mobile camera alerts.

For more information about mobile camera alerts, please see here.

Cheers, Mikko