Where do I save ttbin files on my MacBook for re-synching with Sports? — TomTom Community

Where do I save ttbin files on my MacBook for re-synching with Sports?

AdrianX1AdrianX1 Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
'A long cycle sync'd off of my watch earlier today but hasn't appeared in MySports. I have found the instructions for a PC but I need detailed instructions on where to save the ttbin file (which I have located) on my MacBook. As I am doing an annual mileage challenge this is important. Any help would be appreciated.'.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,527
    Superusers
    To force MySports to reupload an activity you need to do the following:

1. Exit MySports Connect on your computer (you must use a computer to reupload – right click on the tray icon and select Exit).
    2. Locate the ttbin files:

PC Syncing: The ttbins are saved in a dated folder for the date of the activity under C:\Users\{User Name}\TomTom MySports\{Watch Name}

Apple Devices: Locate the ttbin files in iTunes:
    a. Connect your iOS device to your computer and wait for iTunes to open.
    b. Select your iOS device in the iTunes sidebar.
    c. Select the Apps tab and scroll down to File Sharing.
    d. Select MySports.
    e. The ttbin files are listed on the right hand side.
    f. Right-click (Mac: ctrl-click) a file to copy it and save it to your computer

Android Devices: In Android, the ttbin files are stored on the internal SD in (/sdcard/TomTom_MySports/[serial number of watch]/workouts/uploaded/). Copy them to your computer

3. Place the ttbin files in C:\Users\[user name]\TomTom MySports\[serial number] (it should be in a similar location in a Mac, search for the serial number folder - get the serial number in teh About screen on the watch)
    4. Restart MySports Connect and connect your watch
    5. Go the Settings page (click the gear icon on the top right) and press the 'Try again' button to re-upload the files.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Stuart McDonaldStuart McDonald Posts: 759 [Exalted Navigator]
    AdrianX1 wrote:
    'A long cycle sync'd off of my watch earlier today but hasn't appeared in MySports. I have found the instructions for a PC but I need detailed instructions on where to save the ttbin file (which I have located) on my MacBook. As I am doing an annual mileage challenge this is important. Any help would be appreciated.'.
    Hi, The folder to place the .ttbin files on the Mac is

[home dir]/TomTom Sports/[serial number]

You can follow tfarabaugh's response to locate the .ttbin files on your phone. For any activities uploaded on your Mac the files will be in folders named by the date of the activitity

[home dir]/TomTom Sports/[watch name]/[date]/

Also see this help page

https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17391

Regards,
    Stuart.