Spark Duration Display

EricaF
EricaF Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi All! I have a Spark Cardio+ generally love the watch. I currently have the display set to: HR at the top (can this be changed?) and duration (L), distance (R).However, I have recently started ramping my km's up for marathon training and find it really annoying that once I clock over an hour duration, the display drops off the seconds. Is there a way customize the display so that I don't lose the seconds? TIA

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    The center metric is changed during an activity by pressing the up and down button to scroll through the metrics. If you scroll to the second from the top you will see duration with seconds. Once you hit an hour the small display drops the seconds as it would be too small to read with the extra digits.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Noctuola
    Noctuola Registered Users Posts: 19
    Apprentice Traveler
    I find this really annoying too. It's a pain to have to scroll up or down until duration shows up as the centre metric.

The issue could potentially be fixed without the need for extra digits in the small display by continuing to count minutes with the first two digits -- i.e. 60:00, 60:01, etc. That way a run of an hour and a half would show up as 90:00 minutes. Surely this could be implemented in a simple firmware update?