Compass on Spark 3

Emsi
Emsi Registered Users Posts: 6
Neophyte Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I have a tom tom spark 3 cardio+music
I need an upgrade that make work the compass with gps, because i would like have contemporary on the screen the direction (degree that i have and direction: North or South or west or east) where i go and the speed that i have at the same time

Tnx

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    Unfortunately you cannot get any metrics on the same screen with the compass, it is displayed by itself due to its size. Yours is the first request I have seen for this so I doubt there is enough demand for TT to spend resources to implement it, so I would not count on it. But you never know, TomTom will not comment on planned or future updates publicly (here or elsewhere) so we will just have to wait and see.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Emsi
    Emsi Registered Users Posts: 6
    Neophyte Traveler
    Sorry, i think that it's easy, so i ask you to try with TT.

Tnx
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    This is a user forum, no one on here works for TT, so I can't make them try anything. And easy or not, it is not in demand so they are not likely to invest any time or resources in implementing a feature that one person asked for. That is just the reality of business.