What i would like to see on the "Adventurer"? — TomTom Community

What i would like to see on the "Adventurer"?

IsserIsser Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
Hello,
what i would like to see is

For the watch: (normal watch stuff)
-time zones
-multiple faces (self placing info from the tracking part)
-multi alarms
-a timer
-a sound off switch
-full date and seconds in the time

For the adventure part:
-set a go home point that you can follow with the compass to get back (not a activity)
-see info ,all the gps coordinates, heights ,slope etc...
-weather prediction
-night /day cycle
-air pressure

For the tracking part:
-multiple goals with status on the watch
-water intake
-a activity with reps , sets
-a inactivity alarm
- more motivational suggestions for achieving your goals

Thanks
isserhugo

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,816
    Superusers
    There are numerous threads with wishlists already, so you may be better off adding to one of them rather than starting another one. All are valid wishlist items (although some would likely require a hardware change) and I doubt any of them will come to fruition. You are basically asking for a Garmin Fenix at a TomTom price, which is totally unrealistic. This is a feature set of a high end device not a budget device like the Adventurer (and the TT watches are considered in the budget category). If you want these sort of features you will need to spend the money to get it. In any case, TomTom will not comment on planned or future updates publicly (here or elsewhere) so we will just have to wait and see.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • IsserIsser Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    thanks for the reply

what i would like to see on the watch side , you can find them on a 5 euro watch and not on a 299euro one
    multiple alarms , count downtime a ((sound off switch)) etc .....

what i would like to see on the tracker side , you can find them on a 25 euro Chinese wrist tracker and not on a 299euro one

what i would like to see on the adventure side,-weather prediction -air pressure, this watch has a barometer no ?
    -see info ,all the gps coordinates,find home .... has this watch gps ?
    - dont see any hardware changes needed
    -As for the garmin fenix yes.. the one they made in 2011, dont compare this with the 5 please.

What you need is someone ho looks at the software and makes it in a adventurer not a stroller.
    well ,in the end i payed 100+ euro extra for a walking mode and a ski mode (we dont have mountains here)
    isserhugo