"Resting heart rate" on Multisport — TomTom Community

"Resting heart rate" on Multisport

toby1kenobitoby1kenobi Posts: 30 [Renowned Trailblazer]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
My (Android) app tells me to, "Improve insights about your fitness by turning on heart rate" in my devices settings, and leaving it in on for two hours a day. I don't think I can do this with a Multi-sport Card can I, although the app should presumably know this? Have I missed it?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,810
    Superusers
    No you cannot, the MS does not have an activity tracker built into it. The app is for all devices and can't tell one from the other.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • toby1kenobitoby1kenobi Posts: 30 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    Thanks - can I mark it on mobile, I can't see how you do this?
    Superusers
    It can't be marked on mobile, a moderator can take care of it.
  • toby1kenobitoby1kenobi Posts: 30 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    Ha - TomTom are excellent at about the first 50% of any job!
  • mark40mark40 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Does the Runner 3 have this feature?

I've tried turning the heart rate monitor on but nothing shows up when I've logged in to my tom tom sports page or app.

Very frustrating for the app to be advertising this feature without explaining that it only works on certain devices.
    Superusers
    mark40 wrote:
    Does the Runner 3 have this feature?

I've tried turning the heart rate monitor on but nothing shows up when I've logged in to my tom tom sports page or app.

Very frustrating for the app to be advertising this feature without explaining that it only works on certain devices.
    Do you have a Cardio model (are there LEDs on the back and when you press down and go to About does it say Cardio at the top)? You will not see it under activities on the website, it is under Progress and you have to select Activity Tracking from the dropdown and then click on resting HR at the bottom. The app will not be updated, TT Sports went out of business a year ago and stopped all development and production so it is what it is.