Support / discussion forum for ttwatch — TomTom Community

Support / discussion forum for ttwatch

TeiTei Posts: 44 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
Since both the android app and the TomTom Mysports Connect in Windows stopped working, I installed ttwatch that was recommended ins some earlier threads. The installation went fine and I was able to download today's activity from my watch to my computer, but when running the script to upload it to mapmyfitness and TomTom MySports failed due to some permission issues. I deleted the activity file, and restarted the ttwatchd daemon with me as a user (not root) and now I am not able to download the activity from the watch anymore. No error messages, though. And the activity is still in the watch.

Is there a forum where I can ask questions regarding this tool or even a FAQ?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,676
    Superusers
    ttwatch is a third party application made by a user and is not supported by TT. You would need to reach out to the designer for questions, there is no information about it available here.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • TeiTei Posts: 44 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    Yes, I know it is not supported by TT, but I was hoping there are some users here who would know if there is a forum somewhere.
    Superusers
    Have you contacted the creator of the program with your questions?
    Well, not yet. I am not sure he wants to act as a system support for all users, and secondly in the Linux world I'd rather appeal to the user community, since there may be other individuals who have encountered and solved similar problems before.
    Superusers
    Why not try the forum that is set up on github for the program (link below)? It appears to be run by the creator and he offers troubleshooting advice there. There is a minuscule number of TT users using this, so the chances of one of them happening to see this post is slim, I think you would be better off going to the source.

https://github.com/ryanbinns/ttwatch/issues

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
    Yes, I just found that forum, and posted my question there (the author also already responded).