Heart Rate in Runner 3 watch

nitish12m
nitish12m Registered Users Posts: 5
Neophyte Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I got my new TomTom Runner 3 gps running watch. I could see heart rate only in 'sensors'. Tracker option has two choices: 1) goals & 2) sleep. There is no Heart Rate in tracker to view 24/7 HR. Is it a default in my watch?
Also, except for treadmill activity, I get 'please wait' in all the activities when I switch on HR in 'sensors'.

Please reply for the resolution. Does my watch not have have in built heart rate sensor?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    You can tell if you have a Cardio model by either looking at the back of the watch and seeing if there are LEDs there or pressing down and going to about and seeing if the name at the top contains "Cardio". If not, it is not a Cardio model. If you do not have the Heart option under Tracker I am guessing you do not have a Cardio model (you will still see it under sensors as you can add an external sensor). It is not starting an activity because it is looking for an external sensor, you would need to go to Sensors>Heart and switch it Off.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • nitish12m
    nitish12m Registered Users Posts: 5
    Neophyte Traveler
    Yes you are correct.