What is the difference between TomTom Spark 3 cardio & music and TomTom Runner 3 cardio & music?

Leila1976
Leila1976 Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
What is the difference between TomTom Spark 4 cardio & music and TomTom Runner 3 cardio & music? Not sure which one to buy?
These look the same but confused what the actual difference is.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,938
    Superuser
    There is no Spark 4, the latest is the Spark3/Runner3. They are identical in firmware and software, the only difference is the marketing. The Spark is marketed to big box stores while the Runner is marketed to running specialty stores. They are the exact same watch with the same hardware and software.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Leila1976
    Leila1976 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Yes thank you, spark 4 was a typo sorry, I meant 3! Yes thanks for clearing that up as it was confusing and now it all makes sense!
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,938
    Superuser
    I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • cryptothon
    cryptothon Registered Users Posts: 19
    Outstanding Explorer
    I bought my Tom Tom Spark from John lewis. I actually like the name Spark, rather than Runner 2. Did not realise the happy accident of buying from John Lewis made my watch have a nice name.