TomTom headset not pairing with the watch-Adventurer — TomTom Community

TomTom headset not pairing with the watch-Adventurer

saadilsaadil Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
I was trying to pair my tomtom Bluetooth headset with watch which I bought two days back, its not getting connected. I pressed the centre of the headset more than 10 seconds, but it showing one blue light, then light turned off. I have kept it charging for more than 2 hours. The alternative red and blue not appearing after pressing long hold on the centre buttom

Product: Tomtom adventurer

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,321
    Superusers
    As you hold the power button, you will hear a set of tones, followed by silence then a single tome, this indicates it is in pairing mode. This needs to be done with the headphones powered off. You cannot turn them on and then try it. Once they are paired you do not need to pair again, but make sure the headphones are turned on while on the clock screen and then press up to have the watch search for it (don't go into search mode on the watch first). This works for me every time. If I do it the other way and got to search first it often won’t find them. Make sure the headphones are in pairing mode while on the clock screen and then press up to have the watch search for it (don't go into search mode on the watch first). Before pairing, you should turn off BT on all the other devices you have tried pairing them to, as BT is a one-to-one relationship so it can only play on one device at a time. Any of these devices could be stealing the signal first. Alternately, go outside away from the other devices so they are all out of range before trying to pair the headphones.

If you continue to be unable to get them into pairing mode and are pressing and holding the correct button for the right amount of time, you may want to call Customer Support, who can look ta if it is a hardware defect and replace them. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • saadilsaadil Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you friend...I resolved it, paired with my watch as well as my phone.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,321
    Superusers
    Glad I could help. When you get a chance please mark my response as a solution so others with the same question can look for it.