"Give and get more"? — TomTom Community

"Give and get more"?

toby1kenobitoby1kenobi Posts: 30 [Renowned Trailblazer]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
Hi there,

I have the Multisport Cardio watch, and my app just prompted me to agree to share anonymised data - I think this enabled the 'Statistics & Rankings' option in Settings. Does this actually do anything, is there something new for me to see now?

Thanks,

Toby

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,345
    Superusers
    At the bottom of each GPS activity you should see a box that tells you how your activity compared to similar users (same gender, same age group, etc.).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • toby1kenobitoby1kenobi Posts: 30 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    Is this in the app, I'm not seeing anything (but I'm not sure where you're referring to, 'at the bottom')?
    Superusers
    You need to go into an actual activity (it must be GPS enabled running or cycling) and scroll down to the bottom of the summary tab below the map. You will see a black box with a message comparing your pace or others your age or something similar.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
    In that black box I just get a message about how long I was stationary
    Superusers
    I don't know what to tell you. Are you on the latest version of the app? It could be a feature they are rolling out gradually and it simply hasn't hit you yet. Or the anonymized data may be for another purpose.
    Ok, well thanks for trying
    PS Is there any way to get a response from TomTom?
    Superusers
    Not here, this is a user forum for user to discuss issues. They moderate it but will not comment on planned updates. The only way to contact them directly is by calling Customer Support but I am not sure how much they will be able to help. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0