Won't find my golf course — TomTom Community

Won't find my golf course

Russl1076Russl1076 Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
Hi my golf watch will not recognise the golf course I play at

There are 36 holes at the golf club( blue, red, yellow & orange 9's) and it only ever finds the orange 9, which is very frustrating and annoying as I can never use it

It works 1 out of 10 rounds

The golf course is cumberwell park in Bradford on Avon, the watch searchs for the courses and if it comes up with orange you can not move up or down to navigate to the other 9's I'm playing

Very frustrating,

Please help

Comments

• Stuart McDonaldStuart McDonald Posts: 759 [Exalted Navigator]
    Hi,
    I don't know why you aren't seeing the courses, but I suspect updating all the courses will resolve the issue. To do this you need to use the Sports Connect program on a computer. You can download it from tomtom.com/123

When you connect your watch Sports Connect will open and it will update recent courses. After a few minutes it will show the charging screen. If you go to the Settings page (cog icon, top right) then there is an 'Update Maps' button. This will install all the latest maps.

However, I would be interested in trying to investigate why the course isn't appearing. I will PM you about this.
    Regards,
    Stuart.
  • Russl1076Russl1076 Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I've done this and still does not work.
    The watch only finds the orange 9 holes and I can't navigate to anything else.
    I also can see the PM you sent me

Russ
    Hi,
    Strange. Ok, if you can send the files using the instructions in the PM I'll have a look. The only other thing you could try is a factory reset.
    I'm back on Monday, so I won't be able to look at it until then. Sorry.

Regards,
    Stuart.
  • Russl1076Russl1076 Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Ok,
    Where do I find the PM

Russ
    Hi,
    Click on your name at the top right of the forum and it should drop down a panel with 'Social Inbox'. There should be a message in it.
    Regards,
    Stuart.