Slightly different activity upload failure

dwellman
dwellman Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Firstly, I can see my workout in Recent Activity on the watch.

Connected watch. TomTom Sports Connect starts. Everything seemed normal until MySports page loaded with "Activity Not Found"

No Synch.

No *.ttbin

Any solution?

Comments

• dwellman
    Apprentice Traveler
    So it looks like that there was some sort of error with MySports. I've done several more activities since. Depending on the computer I use when I logged in I saw only the activities with my new watch, other times I only saw activities with my old watch. A few times I couldn't log in at all (authentication failure). It's almost as if my account got moved, deleted.

Either way it appears to be an issue with MySports entirely
  • Stuart McDonald
    Stuart McDonald Registered Users Posts: 759
    Exalted Navigator
    dwellman wrote:
    So it looks like that there was some sort of error with MySports. I've done several more activities since. Depending on the computer I use when I logged in I saw only the activities with my new watch, other times I only saw activities with my old watch. A few times I couldn't log in at all (authentication failure). It's almost as if my account got moved, deleted.

Either way it appears to be an issue with MySports entirely
    Hi. I can see the last 4 activities you uploaded (15th, 14th and two on the 13th) all worked, when did you have the problem? I'm confused by your first post because I can't think of any way that Sports Connect would try to open an activity, but there not to be a .ttbin file.

Can you use the Submit App Data on the Settings Page of Sports Connect (cog icon, top right) and I will have a look (it maybe too late as the logs wrap at a fixed size). Let me know if you do this.

Also I'm not sure I follow what you mean by "only say activities on your [old/new] watch".
    Regards,
    Stuart.
  • dwellman
    Apprentice Traveler
    Started Friday, 2017/21/07.

Started 20170721 Friday.

https://mysports.tomtom.com/app/activity/152518327/

Submitted app data.

Synched to MapMyFitness, Strava though.
  • Stuart McDonald
    Stuart McDonald Registered Users Posts: 759
    Exalted Navigator
    dwellman wrote:
    Started Friday, 2017/21/07.

Started 20170721 Friday.

https://mysports.tomtom.com/app/activity/152518327/

Submitted app data.

Synched to MapMyFitness, Strava though.
    Hi, You seem to have 2 MySports accounts, one misspelt slightly (I'll pm the 2 email addresses). The above activity is sync'ed against the misspelt one.
    Regards,
    Stuart.