TomTom Rider 450 - any problems? Is it better than 410?
I'm thinking about new sat nav for my bike. The one I like is Rider 450. Can you tell me, please:
- Is it worth buying 450 over 410? I read they are almost the same apart from the screen sensitivity setting. If I can dowload a new map on the 410, this should be exactly the same toy as 450. Am I right?
- What are the problems with bluetooth? I read about sound problems and bluetooth problems on TomTom 410. But what exactly are these problems?
- Has this problem been solved in 450 model?
- Is there any problem with 410 model that was solved in 450 model so I should go for 450 instead of cheaper 410?
- Does 450 model work faster / better than 410?