Intermittent watch issues — TomTom Community

Intermittent watch issues

rgrabowrgrabow Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited December 2018 in Runner & Multi-Sport
I've had a Runner watch for 3.5 years. About a month ago, the watch would not find satellites during an entire 8-mile run. Yesterday no buttons would work. The watch was stuck on the time of day (correct time of day) and was not recognized when I plug it into the computer. This morning it looks like my watch is functioning normally again.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is my watch on its last legs?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,344
    Superusers
    It may be, but I would start with a factory reset in case the firmware has degraded over time. Other than that it may be on its last legs, but at 3.5 years you are far out of warranty so there is little else you can do. To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the watch to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select Factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided, giving the watch the same name and using the same email address. When prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0