Runner 2 wrist strap broken

MartinaPislar
MartinaPislar Registered Users Posts: 22
Outstanding Explorer
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi, I bought a runner 2 for a year ago and the wrist strap broke on several points. I`ve been using it correctley, not removing the watch from the strap when charging and it broke anyway. I am familliar with the bad quallity of straps as many people have the same problem - TOMTOM PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT! I wrote an e-mail to customer service and ask them how is it with the warrany, but got no answer from them. Now I am trying to buy a new wrist strap but in my country (Slovenia) you cant get any. I also tryed via tomtom.com but they dont ship to Slovenia. I bought the watch from german webstore 21run.com but they sell only watches not the straps. So pleeeease help me with some information on how can I solve my problem, because now my TT in usless :(

Regards, Martina

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,944
    Hi Martina,

Welcome to the Community and sorry about the delay in response!

I can see that the customer support created the replacement for your Runner 2 strap. Once a Tracking Number is out, you will be informed via e-mail by support.

Cheers,
    lampard
  • MartinaPislar
    Outstanding Explorer
    Hi,
    yes they have been very hlepful and also thanx for your replay.
    Regards, Martina
  • MartinaPislar
    Outstanding Explorer
    Hello.
    The customer service have been very supportive and they offer to replace the strap. I got it in a week.
    Thank you.

BR, Martina