How to get TomTom Runner cardio strap replacement in Singapore?

david pengdavid peng Posts: 3 [New Traveler]
edited January 26 in Runner & Multi-Sport
Hi, i have been using tomtom runner cardio for the past 2 years and it has served me well. However, the strap broke and I could not get a replacement in the Singapore. Every outlet I went to no longer carry tomtom runner cardio. I really like my watch and hope to find a replacement watch strap. Could you please advise me where else could I get the replacement watch strap? Thank you. David

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,724 Superusers
    Your best bet is going to be to call Customer Support, who can check on inventory levels. Honestly, I am not sure if they are even still making these bands as the watch is 5 years old. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • AndreMAndreM Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    The straps are rubbish, I have been through 2.