Sports android app not updating/uploading sync until restart
2. Connect phone (Samsung A3 2016, latest firmware) to watch via BT (using current version of Tomtom sport app installed via Google Play store).
3. App shows 'sync' as normal. 'Sync' runs and finishes as normal.
4. Activity is not shown on app.
5. Activity is not shown on website.
6. Restart phone.
7. Activity is now shown as updated 2 HOURS ago, not several minutes as is the case.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I have cleared data and cache. I have tried just restarting the app rather than the phone. None of these makes any difference.
I believe what is happening is that the data is moving from the watch to the phone, but then (for whatever reason) is sitting dormant on the phone rather tha being sent to the Tomtom database.