Spark longevity problem

ChristoSulli
ChristoSulli Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Anyone having problems with quality? My watch band has broken twice (I know that is a known problem) but also, my watch stopped storing activity data and they sent me a new one because the reset function did not work either. Now, when I take my watch off the charger, it goes to the "connect" screen, telling me to put it back on the charger. My buddy got a FitBit at the same time I got this TomTom watch and he's never had a problem. I called customer service and they told me (nicely) that there is only a 6 month warranty on the replacement watch. I find that disconcerting, do they not have faith in their product?

Comments

• YoJannet001
    YoJannet001 Registered Users Posts: 36
    Renowned Trailblazer
    No help can be offered on a public forum for this. Its better you check with their support if any exceptions can be done.
  • ChristoSulli
    ChristoSulli Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Traveler
    I have tried contacting support and they are not getting back to me with an answer. I don't think they want to deal with me.
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,954
    I have tried contacting support and they are not getting back to me with an answer. I don't think they want to deal with me.

Hi ChristoSulli,

Welcome to the Community!

By checking your contact details, I can see that one of the representatives tried to contact you and left a voice message. Please reply to an email sent by support with the suitable time for a callback and they'll be able to get in touch with you!

Cheers, lampard