Update on VIA 135 — TomTom Community

Update on VIA 135

Last time I updated I could pick either to update all European maps or just uk.,, that was back in March, as I updated uk and France. only I think, as I went there.How ever today as I am in a tis wiz today, sunday, trying to figure out how to get a Florida, Miami, ,Disney maps on to my tomtom, done the first part sd formatted, now updating !! didn't expect full blown updates !! it will use up my sd, ,,,only 8gb,,,come on tomtom,,,, this should be easy to do,, but no,,,,,,,,55 minutes to do updates,,, ...coffee time,,,, has any body else,, had this.... plus I will mention as sitting here ,, I never did get my £10.00,.. could go towards the cost of what a map is going to be..

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,301
    Superusers
    Maybe a zoned map is necessary:
    http://us.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17134/locale/en_ca

Support:

United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • qirky cazqirky caz Posts: 33 [Master Explorer]
    HI, people, well brought a just USA map from TOMTOM add maps, for £34,99, downloaded onto my Tomtom and it work perfect in Florida and areas near by, I brought a sandisk 8GB SD CARD £4,99 from ebay it was a 10,, for speed, and it was heat and what ever protected as it was 33 and hot over there, voice was just like it is here and the screen gave you 2 sections on direction, when entering the motorway/turnpikes, it work great......and don,t forget if you download to tomtom you can not take your chip out as it is formatted to your device so won,t work on your laptop or computer. top marks.
    qirky caz wrote:
    Last time I updated I could pick either to update all European maps or just uk.,, that was back in March, as I updated uk and France. only I think, as I went there.How ever today as I am in a tis wiz today, sunday, trying to figure out how to get a Florida, Miami, ,Disney maps on to my tomtom, done the first part sd formatted, now updating !! didn't expect full blown updates !! it will use up my sd, ,,,only 8gb,,,come on tomtom,,,, this should be easy to do,, but no,,,,,,,,55 minutes to do updates,,, ...coffee time,,,, has any body else,, had this.... plus I will mention as sitting here ,, I never did get my £10.00,.. could go towards the cost of what a map is going to be..
    Got all the above done, it was easy when you know how. Thanks to my group on here.