Multisport bezel fallen out- Get replacement — TomTom Community

Multisport bezel fallen out- Get replacement

IanMcIanMc Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
My girlfriend has had a multisport for just over a year now (very unfortunate timing). After a run a few days ago she noticed that the black square bezel around the button has fallen out. Using the watch now is quite a pain. She has opted for running with a paperclip to start and stop the watch.
I understand that her warranty is now over, but is there anyway a replacement bezel can be sourced? In the threads I've read a replacement bezel is sent out when within warranty, does that mean they can also be purchased when out of warranty?
Fingers are crossed!
Cheers

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,526
    Superusers
    I do not know if they sell them separately, but it is worth a call to Customer Support to find out. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0