Exact results for a set distance on the RUNNER 3 cardio

Maceox
Maceox Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hello,
I own the runner 3 cardio. I run 10k twice a week. I'd like to see the exact results for 10k. I always run a few meters more to be sure that I finished the whole distance. So when I stop the watch I see the time for (e.g.) 10.01k. Where can I see the time for exact 10k without the extra meters?
Thank you for an answer

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 17,004
     Superuser
    There is no easy way to get this, aside from stopping exactly when the watch reads 10k. One thing you can try is to hover the mouse cursor over the graph at the bottom of the activity screen in MySports and while holding the left button drag it right until you hit 10k and it will show you the totals and times. Do not let go of the mouse or it will disappear. There is no way to record this (you could take a screenshot I suppose) but you will see the time as long as you can stop right at the 10k mark.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Mach
    Mach Registered Users Posts: 89
    Outstanding Wayfarer
    Just use laps - set it to 10 km and the watch will communicate your 10k time once it's been reached. On the website you will also see the time for your 10k lap.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 17,004
     Superuser
    Mach wrote:
    Just use laps - set it to 10 km and the watch will communicate your 10k time once it's been reached. On the website you will also see the time for your 10k lap.

Good call! I was thinking about just viewing it on the site, but if you set the lap at 10k ahead of time on the watch it will give you just what you want on the laps tab.