New phone - getting previous rounds on it- Golfer — TomTom Community

New phone - getting previous rounds on it- Golfer

Dick_SDick_S Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
edited December 2018 in Golfer & Golfer 2
Hello,

Is there a possibility to get previous rounds, stored on a previous phone, on a new phone? I copied the files into the new directory, but the app doesn't see these rounds.

Looking forward to any reply.

Dick Sijmonsma

Comments

• JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,788
    Community Manager
    Hi Dick,

Where to find the rounds on your old phone is described here: https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/23809 Just copy them into the same location on your new phone.

Greetings,
    Jürgen
  • Dick_SDick_S Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hi Jürgen,

Have done that already but the rounds doesn't show up in the app. Is there an index somewhere that i can update?

Greetings,
    Dick
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,788
    Community Manager
    Hi Dick,

Sorry to hear this. It looks like you're affected by a bug that seems to be out there. It keeps some rounds from showing in the app. This should be fixed soon because we've already started moving to storing the rounds in the cloud. If you check the activities tab on the TomTom Sports website you'll see your rounds listed as Freestyle activities. This is work in progress. The next step will be to download them to the mobile app.

Greetings,
    Jürgen
  • EdreedykEdreedyk Posts: 21 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Is there already a solution for this.

It is taking a long time now, and all my rounds saved on a previous phone will not be seen on the new phone, after copying ibn the correct directory (Android)