Runner Cardio Wrist band cracking — TomTom Community

Runner Cardio Wrist band cracking

renevondecaferenevondecafe Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
Hi,

I'm using the TomTom Runner Cardio since august 2014 now on average 3 times a week for running purposes and ocasionally for 'normal' use. Somewhere in the end of 2015 or begin 2016 I've had some serious 'cracks' in the wrist band, so I've replaced it. Now a bit later, the second wrist band is showing up another 'crack'.

Is this normal? See attached images, the 'red' band is my first band. It had 2 major cracks, i've "fixed" one with some glue, but due to the other crack I've replaced it with the white one (I didn't trust glue on that one). The white one also shows a weird rip, I've tried to glue it again but that failed. No clue why, the amount of times i take out the unit of the wrist, is almost zero.

Problem is: I cannot find a replacement wrist band, because it's nowhere listed... Bit of a disappointment on a watch of €270 back in august '14 :(
Does anyone know a website where I can buy a replacement for the first generation TomTom Runner Cardio?

5620a67c-6918-43fa-b30b-cad84e16a35a.jpg611f8b89-4ae4-4e5a-9b41-74b8d1d4e856.jpg9e9e7b69-8fff-4714-ba6a-96e35b1798dd.jpg

Thanks,

Comments

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi renevondecafe,

Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, we don't have straps for the your watch in stock any more. I'd recommend you to get in touch with Customer Service to find out what your options are.

Cheers, Mikko
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0