Playing an additional round on same course using Golfer 2

Woolfypup
Woolfypup Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I sometimes play an additional 9 holes at the same course. I have restarted the course and when it says continue scorecard i choose no and it doesn't keep track of the distance of my shots. If I continue my scorecard it adds them all together and that isn't accurate either. Any suggestions please?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• MikkoK
    MikkoK Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Woolgypup,

Welcome to the Community!

If you want to score the extra wholes separately, you need to stop the first round [user manual] and start a new one. You can also record strokes manually [user manual].

Cheers, Mikko
  • Woolfypup
    Woolfypup Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you Mikko for your reply. I have ended the round and when I go to start another round, because I am at the same course, it asks me if I want to continue scorecard... I choose no. I get a new scorecard but when the new round is over and I go to view my stats, shots and scorecard on my phone, there isn't any distances for any of my shots. I can see where they landed but no numbers. Hope that makes sense.

Cindy
  • MikkoK
    MikkoK Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Cindy,

Thanks for the elaboration! That doesn't sound right. Could you report this to Customer Service for further investigation, please?

Thanks, Mikko