Playlists not showing up in MySports Music — TomTom Community

Playlists not showing up in MySports Music

stinagalstinagal Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hello,

I installed the MyConnect software last night for my new TomTom Runner 3. I had spent several days creating a specific playlist in iTunes to go on the watch. When I installed the MyConnect software, it showed all of the 91 songs I had put into my playlist in a box called "Songs added in the last month", but did not specifically list the name of the playlist. Nor could I go through the playlist to look at the songs or edit them. My only option was to add or remove the 91 said songs. I clicked the + button to add those songs to my watch, and I see that they were added to my watch. However, now that I have added those 91 songs, the Music section of MyConnect is completely blank. Nothing shows up in there whatsoever. There are still no playlists, nor any option for me to upload or change any music - it's just completely blank.
Per other's suggestions, I have tried going to:
iTunes >Edit >Preferences >Share itunes library XML with other applications
But still, the Music section of MyConnect is blank.

Any ideas on how to resolve this? Thanks.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,676
    Superusers
    Do you own all the tracks? The watch does not support files with DRM of any type. This includes offline tracks from Apple Music and Spotify. MySports Connect will not count any DRM tracks as part of a playlist, so if all the tracks in a playlist are DRM then the playlist will not be shown at all.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • stinagalstinagal Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Yes, I purchased each of the tracks directly from iTunes. So they should be showing, correct?
  • Stuart McDonaldStuart McDonald Posts: 759 [Exalted Navigator]
    stinagal wrote:
    Hello,

I installed the MyConnect software last night for my new TomTom Runner 3. I had spent several days creating a specific playlist in iTunes to go on the watch. When I installed the MyConnect software, it showed all of the 91 songs I had put into my playlist in a box called "Songs added in the last month", but did not specifically list the name of the playlist. Nor could I go through the playlist to look at the songs or edit them. My only option was to add or remove the 91 said songs. I clicked the + button to add those songs to my watch, and I see that they were added to my watch. However, now that I have added those 91 songs, the Music section of MyConnect is completely blank. Nothing shows up in there whatsoever. There are still no playlists, nor any option for me to upload or change any music - it's just completely blank.
    Per other's suggestions, I have tried going to:
    iTunes >Edit >Preferences >Share itunes library XML with other applications
    But still, the Music section of MyConnect is blank.

Any ideas on how to resolve this? Thanks.
    Hi. So Sports Connect was showing the playlist, and allowed you to copy it to the watch, but now nothing at all is shown? Not even the playlist that is on the watch?

Can you use the Submit App Data in the Advanced Section of the Sports Connect Settings page (cog icon, top right) to send the log files and I will have a look. Let me know if you do this.
    Regards,
    Stuart.