TomTom Runner & Multi-Sport Stopped Worked — TomTom Community

TomTom Runner & Multi-Sport Stopped Worked

anakeleaanakelea Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
My TomTom Runner & Multi-Sport watch suddenly stopped working yesterday. I put it on and went for a walk, using it just as a watch with the intention to check my heart rate after going about 1000 steps. When I looked at it, the screen was blank. I assumed the battery had died (although that would have been odd) and connected it to charge via USB once I got back home. But it wouldn't take a charge. Now the screen will very briefly flash what looks like two hands. I tried connecting to my computer and the TomTom Sports Connect app but it won't recognize the watch. I followed the directions to reset the watch via Recovery Mode and that didn't work either.

Any ideas on what I need to do to get it to work again?

Comments

• anakeleaanakelea Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    anakelea wrote:
    My TomTom Runner & Multi-Sport watch suddenly stopped working yesterday. I put it on and went for a walk, using it just as a watch with the intention to check my heart rate after going about 1000 steps. When I looked at it, the screen was blank. I assumed the battery had died (although that would have been odd) and connected it to charge via USB once I got back home. But it wouldn't take a charge. Now the screen will very briefly flash what looks like two hands. I tried connecting to my computer and the TomTom Sports Connect app but it won't recognize the watch. I followed the directions to reset the watch via Recovery Mode and that didn't work either.

Any ideas on what I need to do to get it to work again?

I think I may have solved it myself by doing a complete Factory Reset. It seems to be recognized again and is now charging via my computer. Thanks to anyone who has already put any thought into the problem.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0