How to make golfer 2 primary device on laptop — TomTom Community

How to make golfer 2 primary device on laptop

KennywildeKennywilde Posts: 27 [Master Explorer]
edited November 2018 in Golfer & Golfer 2
Hey, how do i make the golfer 2 primary device on the laptop? my spark 3 is already synced to my phone but also showing data on the laptop too. I realise i cant sync both watches to the same app. Also does it register new watches automatically? I haven't registered any but all 3 are showing up on the little help icon. Thanks

Comments

• KennywildeKennywilde Posts: 27 [Master Explorer]
    also how do i remove a watch from my account? I have just sold my golfer 1 but i did a factory reset so does it make any difference. Thanks
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,568
    Community Manager
    Checking your last connections to our servers you already correctly link your Spark 3 to the Sports mobile app and the Golfer 2 to the Golfer mobile app. For your laptop it does not really matter which watch is primary. You can even connect both at the same time and Sports Connect will open two windows.

Once the new user of your old watch registers it, the watch should vanish from your account.
  • KennywildeKennywilde Posts: 27 [Master Explorer]
    Hi. Thanks for the reply. Ive actually used my wife's phone for the golfer as I couldn't get any data on the laptop or install the app as it's windows
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,568
    Community Manager
    Kennywilde wrote:
    Hi. Thanks for the reply. Ive actually used my wife's phone for the golfer as I couldn't get any data on the laptop or install the app as it's windows
    Then I'm afraid I have no good news for you. There are no plans to show Golfer data on the website and there will be no mobile app for Windows phones. All you see on the website is a list of rounds but that's because we are moving to syncing to our cloud.