Change target for the activity

PietjPietj Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
From the beginning when i Boaght te tomtom runner 3 My goals are set to 10 KM per day and 70 km in the week. Where can i change this?? its irritating and not healthy to start like this, i don't know why Tomtom does this? and what it gone

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,190 [Superusers]
    Go into MySports and under Progress select Goals in the upper right corner and you can change or turn them off as you see fit.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • PietjPietj Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Thanks, but there is nothing to change there
    It does not solve my problem
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,190 [Superusers]
    Hit the pencil underneath the goals and click disable goal at the bottom.

fad466da-bc33-43ee-a3bd-bf2828b93db9.png

ccbf7e85-bfff-4481-8abe-617e2119fb43.png

It will then disable the goals and they will no longer show:

87f9408e-b5f6-4dbd-bf5e-cfe66aaf4f1f.png
    The only way to disable it, is to add a goal. If i then disable it it still shows the 10Km and 70Km
    :? How can this been Solved if the problem is still here? as seen in the first picture there is no pencil to edit the goals, stil there is a goal somewhere. I did not make any goals, how can i remove it?
    1454226d-5d03-4f99-9f52-20f092b39b85.png
    0e6bb14b-e926-4f74-9372-fa24549453c5.png
  • tt_gttt_gt Posts: 260 [Retired Community Staff Employee]
    you are in the wrong part of the web site. Click on the goal card, and it will take you to the progress section of the website. Then, click on 'goals' in the top left, and edit there.

Or edit it directly from your watch under the tracker menu.
    Thanks !!!! i was not able to change it on the site or app but i could turn it of on my watch :$ Thanks !!