Average/actual speed on Runner 2 screen

oxbikes
oxbikes Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
How can I get average speed and actual speed in minutes/kilometre on the same screen?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    Go into the activity start screen and press down to get to settings. Select Metrics>Display and choose left or right to put the actual speed in one and average speed in the other. You could also only put it in one and scroll to the other in the center screen during an activity.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • oxbikes
    Apprentice Traveler
    I did try as you suggested but the current and average speeds were at the bottom corners of the screen and not big enough for me to see without glasses.
  • tfarabaugh
     Superuser
    Then you would have to have them in the center screen which is one at a time and you will have to scroll between them (they are right next to each other so it is one button push).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • oxbikes
    Apprentice Traveler
    To scroll between average and actual means using your other hand, which is a nuisance when running.
    On the old Garmin Forerunner I used to borrow you could have both on a split screen.
  • tfarabaugh
     Superuser
    And you can here, they will be in the small metrics at the bottom. The screen has three metrics, two smaller at the bottom and one larger in the middle. It has been this way for going on 5 years so I highly doubt they are going to change it now. If this does not work for you, you want to consider returning it and going with a device that better suits your needs.