Spark 3 Cardio Screen freeze

FitCathy
FitCathy Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Just bought the Spark 3 Cardio yesterday. When I upload the sleep info to phone or laptop the screen freezes. Looks like a bug in the system - do others experience the same thing?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    It sounds like it may be a bug in the firmware install. I would start with a factory reset and if that does not remedy it, give Customer Support a call who can determine if it is a hardware defect and proceed accordingly. To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the device to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided and when prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.

To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • BobBPrague
    BobBPrague Registered Users Posts: 9
    Master Explorer
    I purchased the Spark 3 Cardio on Saturday and have the same issue.

I have found that the sleep tracking is generally lacking on this product anyway. Saturday night I got up to use the bathroom at 5:40am, went back to bed and the device recorded a total of 1hr 20m sleep from 5:40am to 7am when I actually got up. Sunday night seemed to be correct, but I didn't get out of bed for the duration however, last night it recorded a total of zero hours sleep even though I was asleep from roughly 11:20pm to 6:40am
  • BobBPrague
    BobBPrague Registered Users Posts: 9
    Master Explorer
    According to the Spark 3 Cardio, I didn't sleep a wink last night either. Think this device will be returning to the store today.