How do I turn OFF the AutoPause facility in the latest "update"?

Edubabble
Edubabble Registered Users Posts: 11
Legendary Explorer
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I've never wanted AutoPause in my sports watch, I want to see the whole time and activity as it was. I cannot find where to disable this feature either on the Spark 3 watch or on the web based summary after syncing.
At the moment I'm not a happy chap about this.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,936
    Superuser
    There is no auto pause on the watch, they added pause detection on the server side in MySports. The original data is still there, they just now give you active time as well as total time. Unfortunately the metrics are based on the active, not total time. I understand they're adding a way to switch this off, either on a per activity or an overall basis (no timeline has been given however). Again, there is nothing on your watch, the watch itself is not detecting pauses and the time on the watch is your actual time, it is only done on the server after you sync.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Edubabble
    Edubabble Registered Users Posts: 11
    Legendary Explorer
    Thanks again for the info. Will see for now how it goes and if they do add the facility as you outline.
    Regards