Sports iOS App Feature request

Karel_Run
Karel_Run Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Recently got a Spark 3 after owning a Samsung Gear Fit2 for a while, and I'm loving the upgrade. There are two features I'd really like to see added to the Sports App on iOS (#2 applies to the My Sports website as well)

#1 - Currently, data can be imported from the Apple Health app to the Tomtom Sports app. Exporting activity and heart rate data back to the Health app would be amazing.
#2 - More in-depth sleep data analysis. I'm sure the watch records more than just time spent sleeping, a graph showing my heart rate along with different levels of sleep would be really cool.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    I hope they add a little more analysis around sleep and activity tracking as well, but they are somewhat limited by the watch hardware and firmware. All it is using to sense sleep is movement; it does not look at HR or other factors so it would have to make assumptions as to quality of sleep based strictly on movement, which I imagine varies widely by person. Some people sleep like rocks and never move and some people shift a lot. The quality of sleep is the same for them, they just sleep differently. I think many of the devices and apps out there are just making wild guesses as they do not have brainwave monitors on or anything. They are just making assumptions based on your movement as well but putting it into a nice looking interface with lots of graphs to make it seem like they know more. It would be nice if TT could somehow detect and quantify the movement on a chart like you can with HR to see when you are shifting around more. They could possibly factor HR in somehow to detect when there is no movement and a lowered heart rate.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.