TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

TomTom Bandit camera floating case

ViestursViesturs Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 28 in TomTom Bandit Action Camera
Hi! I want to purchase the orange floating case for Tomtom bandit but can't find it anywhere. Where can I purchase it?

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,501 Superuser
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • ViestursViesturs Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Yes, this one but for a reasonable price. Not 59 USD. I think I saw it here on Tomtom site for around 20 EUR.
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,501 Superuser
    @Viesturs

Suggest you contact Customer Services as I can't see one under accessories as the does not seem to be any for a bandit

CS Latvija
    Monday-Friday:11:00-19:00
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    HI Viesturs,

Welcome to the Community and sorry for my late reply here!

Unfortunately, we don't sell the Bandit or its accessories on our Latvian website so you might better ask your local retailers about it.

In fact the floaty is currently not available on our other websites either. I'll post back here when I learn more about this.

Cheers, Mikko