Sports website — TomTom Community

Sports website

HikernzHikernz Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
I have turned off by clicking the X on a couple of display boxes on my https://mysports.tomtom.com/app/latest/ page
and can not find a way to reset the page back to defaults or to re add the panels
I have lost the sleep panel heart rate and at least one other panel
can anyone tell me how to reset the page to defaults or to re add the missing ino panels?
I have cleared my browser cookies and reset tracking on my watch

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,684
    Superusers
    Did you clear the cache (and possibly history) on your browser, not just the cookies? Try that and see if it comes back as I don't think these are permanent settings.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • HikernzHikernz Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thank you for your reply. I actually did clear all of my browser history and cookies, tried the page with Internet Explorer and Firefox, I also checked the site on my laptop as well with the same result missing panels. I do however have the sleep panel back today, unfortunatley the Heart Rate, the Weight and Activity panels are still missing.

I turned off the sleep monitor and other tracking / monitors for a while and then re-enabled them later, I assume that is why I now have the Sleep panel back. I do not see a way of getting the Heart Rate pasnel back though.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,684
    Superusers
    At this point I would suggest calling Customer Support to see what they can do. They are able to more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • frejfrej Posts: 12
    In general, the Sleep, Resting Heart Rate and Weight panels (aka cards) come back when there is new data available to display. So you need to wear your watch with sleep and HR trackers enabled, generate some data and sync the watch. The resting HR algorithm requires several hours of HR data to produce a result, which might explain why the card hasn't come back yet.
    For weight, you need to log a new weight. This can be done for example on the Settings page.
    Additionally, if I remember correctly, the Weight card comes back after two weeks anyway to remind about weight logging.

Activity cards cannot be dismissed but are visible only for activities that happened in the last two weeks.
    If you have more recent activities that are visible on the Activities page but are not visible on the Latest page, then it might be worth contacting Customer Support.
  • HikernzHikernz Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thank you, your comment is totally correct and has answered my issue "the Sleep, Resting Heart Rate and Weight panels (aka cards) come back when there is new data available to display"